The AONE January Thaw Tour is this Sunday!

I'm posting this here for any Alfa Owners of New England members who might
not be on the club's email list, and for *any* of you who might be in the
New England area this weekend and would like to join the fray.

The First Annual(?) AONE January Thaw Tour is set for this Sunday, the
27th.  This late-breaking event has been in the works for a few weeks now,
and the perfect weekend is upon us!  The Thursday rain will get rid of the
road salt, and then it'll dry out and be sunny and (relatively) mild for
the weekend!

What's the AONE January Thaw Tour?  An excuse to get our Alfas out and give
'em a little exercise.  A chance to drive some scenic roads you've perhaps
never been on before.  A little fun to boot, in the form of a little
gimmick rally.  And an opportunity to have lunch at the end with a bunch of
your Alfa pals.

Without giving too much away, our tour will take advantage of the natural
beauty of the New England coastline north of Boston.  We've planned a
40-plus mile route with plenty of zigs and zags and lots of eye
candy.  We've identified (and personally tested) a restaurant with a
terrific view where you can get anything from a sandwich to an elegant dinner.

For all the details, visit www.velocissima.com.  Contact me with any
questions.  Hope to see lots of you this Sunday!

Dave Pratt
AONE Webmaster