Scheme to Fund Crushing of Over 15 Year Old Cars

OK, I'm going to try this one last time before I contact Richard for help.
I've mailed it twice over the last two days and it hasn't gone through.
This time I've tried to remove anything that might trigger the various traps
he has to protect us against junk postings.  My apologies if this turns out
to be a duplicate.