Subscription cancelled due to bounces?

After a cut wire my service is finally restored... I think my digest
subscription was cancelled or held up while it was down.

I checked the web page subscription information and it shows I'm still
subscribed. Anyone know if the messages are queued somewhere and they are
going to come pouring in? Or do I need to do something? Or have I just
missed the last 24+ hours of the digest and things will catch up in a few?

Any help is appreciated - though you may have to reply off digest. :)

Greg