69 GTV vacuum boosters

Dan,

In my experience, rebuild kits for the boosters and
for the master cylinder appear from time-to-time, as
do new boosters and master cylinders. A year or two
ago, DiFatta had 5 boosters, but I think I bought the
last two. There are conversions to single booster systems
that are done, and some have removed the boosters
completely, claiming that the pedal effort is not "that
much" greater. So... the situation is not completely
gloomy, but it is a worry for the long term...

Regards, Jack
Jack Rugh, Baltimore MD
'69 GT Veloce
'72 Montreal