HOSTING GTV6.ORG SITE!!

If Joe Cabibbo is out in Digest land somewhere, I know he'd voluteered to sponsor the site via AlfaCentro.com which I think is a natural and perfect fit.

Joe you there?  Can ya help us?

Martin de'Campo

Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:37:42 -0800 (PST)
From: Zamani Zambri <zzambrimail@domain.elided>
Subject: GTV6.org site

Hi,

Great to see there are some ways to get the content back. But the
forum..... I liked the forum. If we can get it back, I'll sponsor this
year's domain name registration. It's only $29.00, unless somebody
want's to split with me? In any case, if I don't see anyone willing to
do it, I'll pony up the cash to get back the domain name. I'll probably
include some shameless plug with the website since I'm ponying up the
cash to do it 8-).

Who can host it? I heard somebody from New Joisey can do it?

Zamani

"Developing Human Capital for Emerging Technologies"
http://www.shopping.altavista.com