parting milano

I'm thinking of parting an '87 Milano platinum runner in the Santa Cruz,
California area.
The car is showing 110K, engine looks good, ABS is all there, slotted
speedlines (wineglass style) in good shape, ok original interior, etc
etc.  I will do some more checks (oil pressure, functioning of ABS, etc)
prior to going forward with this, but wanted to see if there was any
local  interest out there for some of the major parts, ie. engine,
steering rack, interior, wheels, etc. to make this worthwhile.
Hood, lt ft fender and lt headlamp assembly are crunched, and i'd keep
the transaxle.
Thanks,
Peter Kemos