gtv6.org

  Just to clear up the confusion regarding the
ownership of gtv6.org, Michael Harris is the creator
and webmaster for the site.  I've been helping him out
the last couple of years by receiving the submissions
for the gallery and posting the updates.   I am not
sure if Michael is aware that the site is down but his
email address, michael@domain.elided, bounces now that the
domain name expired.
  I am still able to access the ftp server that
contains all the files for the site and it appears
that everything is still there.  If anyone knows how
to contact Michael (he currently lives in Seattle I
believe) we could probably figure out what the deal
with the web hosting is.

Cheers,
Vangelis
Mountain View, CA