Re: HOSTING GTV6.ORG SITE!!

Brian,

Good point. I was talking about the original content articles and site
structure, navigation, and graphics, not necessarily the Digest clippings
and discussion forum contents, which I would assume are public domain.

My main point was that this site represents years of work by Michael Harris
and his wishes should be respected in regards to moving or copying it.

Joe