Front license plate

In the 20 years that I've owned my Spider I've been pulled over twice and
ticketed for no front plate. Years ago it was okay to say it broke off and
you got a fixit ticket. The last one I got was a fine. So I've been working
on this little device for Project Alfa. Basically, the license will be held
in a horizontal position under the bumper by a cable releasable catch and
will be unnoticeable for the most part. If I should be unfortunate enough to
get pulled over for any reason I will "deploy" the front plate. It may even
be amusing to see an officer rubbing his eyes with a look of temporary
confusion on his face.
Paul Irvine - Antioch CA

Project Alfa - http://home.pcmagic.net/pi