LEDs Again

incandescent bulbs in my 164 is limited. Replacing the bulbs in the overhead
consul worked well; replacing the bulb in the side marker light (I think
this is North American only) was not as successful. I know that you can buy
LEDs to replace taillight and brake light bulbs but these are still quite
expensive. If you can get white LED's with a good diffusion pattern for the
gauges that would make a lot of sense to me. My search of the internet found
a number of places that had the white LEDs listed  but they were out of
stock. I finally found mine at a local store that had a total of five on
hand. Wait a little and they should come down in price and increase in
availability. Ted, 164S, Vancouver BC.