Milano driveshaft - HELP

There is what is listed as a 75 V6 driveshaft for sale on e-bay.  My Milano
needs new donuts and  a new center bearing support.  It looks as if the
driveshaft that is for sale inludes these parts as one unit.  It would seem
that replacing the unit as one part would save on labor and the parts that
make up the job are pretty expensive of themselves.  If I can get  the part
at a decent price, it should work out.  However, does anyone know if there
is a way to verify that this part will work, I do not think all Milano
driveshafts are the same - maybe by part number?  I think I can get the ALfa
part number for the drive shaft being sold if someone out there can verify
it for me?

Thanks.