Tire size: 165 HR 14

       The 1975 Alfetta berlina that I bought new came with 165 14 Goodyear
G800 tires that squealed a lot and lasted maybe 10,000 miles.  The Alfetta GT
at the time came with 185 70 14 tires.
       My standard tire of choice for ALL Alfas with 14 inch wheels is the
205 60 14.  I have run them on the Alfetta, on my Milano and on several
spiders.  Do not install a 195 70 14 tire - it is way too tall, in my not at
all humble opinion.
       HR?  H (speed) Rated maybe?  Holy Roller?  Highly Respected?

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City