SUVs and minivans

I can tolerate SUV. There are some that I may even like (like
my father's Nissan Patrol).  I am moving, and those vehicles are
useful to carry packs. I like Pickups SUV, they are usually
2 seaters, they are built to stay dirt, they are ok for loading
stuff and my motorcycle.

I'd say that I hate show off SUV owners, but I can't really
be bad with the suv.

What I really HATE... I mean... I really HATE... the only
vehicle making me WISHING I see one burning, or one stolen,
or one crashed... the only vehicle I feel _PLEASURE_ when I
can see one under a stack of cars at local salvage yard....
well. this only crap I really cannot tolerate is called MINIVAN.

I hate 'em, I overtake or change road when I find one on the road.
Their average drivers are much worst than SUV drivers. The problem
is a minivan can carry up to 9 persons (usually kids), and it
scares me to death knowing an absolute idiot driver is risking
MY life and the life of all those passenger.

MINIVAN HATERS LET'S STAND UNITE!
:)

Luca

nodoubt,
Soon firing up 937 landpilot
"I like anything that don't talk." King Benny - Sleepers
937RS2, 75 Turbo, RM250

http://www.geocities.com/twowheels_99