Source for lower ball joints for Alfetta-GTV6-Milano

After  checking some of the suggested websites,  I did not exactly hit
pay dirt with immediately finding Lemfoerder pieces for sale for 116-119
series cars.  Yet,  of all places,  AutoZone actually lists just the
lower ball joint for these cars,  under a brand called McQuay-Norris,
Part number : FA2108,  cost is 26.99 per unit,  and there is a limited
lifetime warranty.

I have used these McQuay-Norris ball joints before on Mitsubishi
Mirages and there hasn't been any problems.  AutoZone behaves a lot like
Sears used to,  they seem to take anything back and are equally happy to
offer a replacement should something not go right.

So,  I ordered a pair directly off the website to be shipped to my
home.  I can  return them to any store they have if I am not happy with
what I receive.  Autozone also offers to loan out a ball joint tool,
and while it would not help in removing the joint unless someone wanted
to entirely remove the lower A arm,  it would be usefull in pressing in
a new ball joint even with the A arm attached.

On a different subject,  in yapping with DiFatta yesterday,  they say
they are locating a different part number for mechanical V6
detensioners,  and that it could be the rumored,  new replacement
detensioner.  I hope so.

Ciao,  Jay