Changing locks in '86 Spider

       I have rekeyed locks.  It is an adventure you should not miss in your
lifetime!  It is not really difficult, but a magnifying glass helps as there
are lots of small parts.
      Or take them out and take them to a lock smith.

      Now why do you want the rekey the locks?  I never lock any of my
spiders.  But then some really stupid thieve will cut the top before he tests
the door anyway.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City