Re: Alfa logo tattoo?

Joe, I hope its not too late--DONT DO IT!  Well, I'm biased, apart
from it being sorta dumb (I think by and large the tattoo phase here
in the US is likely on the wane) and those things are, for the sake
of our discussion, permanate, and get clapped-out over time. Just
wear an Alfa T-shirt, or those soon-to-be-available 'Alfa Cuore
Sportivo'  boxers AROC is no doubt making available. Tell your
friend to get a tattoo, or shave your head or something. You don't
want to end up like Pamela Lee--do you? (No, I don't mean the
implant part....)

AD <------- no tattoos, but plenty of scars....

Adam S. Doherty
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of Pennsylvania--School of Medicine
360 CRB
415 Curie Blvd
Philadelphia, PA  19104   USA

Phone: 215-898-7806