Sears Pt Track Tour iMovie

Hi guys,

My better half has created an iMovie for us to watch.  Warning: it is
10.4Mb so those on slower connections may have to wait a while
for this to download.

The picture may be somewhat wobbly because the camera mount
(me) got slightly tired after about 40 minutes of being tossed
around in her speeding Verde (she's at the wheel).

http://homepage.mac.com/nizam/iMovieTheater26.html

Nizam
88 75 3.0V6

; name=""

DQotLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tMTA0OTgyMTU1NzMyODI1