Cams in my 84 Spider

While checking valve clearances on my 84 Spider 2.0 I decided to note the
numbers on my cams for future reference.  The intake has 116580320052
with an 8 at the front end and 1B at the back  The exhaust side is
10520320000 with an A at the front and an symbol that looks much like the
Greek letter for A (I think) at the back.

Since I don't have a parts book for this car could some one tell me if
these are the stock cams?

TIA,
Paul Weimer
Pataskala, OH