Frodo pads

> For those who haven't read the books or seen the movie
> - -- nevermind.  At least I tried to make it
> Alfa-related.  (Consensus from Tolkienisti is that
> casting Fred Di Matteo as Gandalf -- the wisest and
> most powerful wizard on the side of the forces of Good
> - -- was the best part of the whole list.  I just hope
> Fred doesn't turn me into a toad and fill the garden
> full of grass snakes...  [:-)]

Scott.. absolutly hysterical!!  Since I'm newer, and don't know Fred's
reputation quite that well, (but well enough to get it) my personal
favorite was the glowing shift lever.. (where do you get a lever of
Elvish manufacture nowadays? will they also glow when Highway Patrol
cars are near?)

Now, if only I didn't have to explain the Alfa parts so much to the
friends I sent it to!  ;-)

Jon