looking for Quad door panels

Does anyone have a pair of grey Spider Quadrifoglio door panels in very good
or better condition they'd be willing to part with?

Alfa Parts in Berkeley says they're no longer available, and APE says they've
none at the moment.

I have the classic "door panels won't stay attached" problem. And what's
worse, a previous owner decided to "add" screws at random points on the arm
rests to attach the door more firmly, so I'd prefer replacing the whole panel
for cosmetic reasons, rather than cutting a new board to go under the
upholstery.

Thanks,
-Brad, bkarp@domain.elided
'86 Spider Quadrifoglio, daily driver