Optima Battery

Subject: Optima batteries

Hey Brian, I use the Optima battery with the red top in my spider (infrequent
use, stored winters) and motor home (same type of use...).

Everything was fine while in my care.  However, when the Alfa was in the shop
for about 2 years, the battery went dead and would not recharge.  It didn't
matter, Optima stood by their warranty and gave me a new battery entirely
free.  I think it was about 3 to 4 years old at the time of replacement.  I
could look it up at home if you want.

I'm a very happy customer.

Loyd Heimbruch
1978 Niki Lauda Spider
Barnum MN, where winter is expected to take a break in June, July, or
August...