Giulietta questions

My newly acquired Giulietta spider '61 has 3 wheels with "0" shaped holes
and 1 with "D" shape.  What is correct for the year and when did they
change?  Also curiously has amber portion for the rear turn signal vs red
(short Altissimo lenses)  My previous '61 was red for t/l and t/s.  Is this
perhaps a variation for destination country?

Regards,

Ian