Should I go to the Alfa Museum?

In May I thought I'd spend a week in Italy on the way home from Stuttgart.
I plan to take the train from Stuttgart to Turin, perhaps stopping in
Milano. I believe that the Alfa Romeo museum is quite a way out of town. I
am not planning on driving in Italy, does anyone know if its feasible to
get to the museum by train or taxi? I just can't figure it out from the
maps I have been able to buy here.

Thanks

Doug Gould
Melbourne, Australia