Re: Having trouble finding a particular Pirelli

--- Stefano Iachella <iachella@domain.elided> wrote:
> Hey cats,
>
> I'm looking for a Pirelli P7000 in a 205 50/15 and
> am having trouble. Everywhere my local tire and
> performance shop and I look, it is out of stock.
> This is the regular P7000 summer, not the Super
> Sport.

You mean the ones the Tire Rack has for $67 each in
that size?

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/Sizes.jsp?make=Pirelli&model=P7000

> If anyone has a lead, I'd appreciate it.
> Some sources say it is discontinued and some say
> all they know is it is back ordered.

Tire Rack's Web site does mention it's low stock, so
check it today.

> If anyone
> knows those details, I'd appreciate it as well.

If you have to match a specific tire and can wait for
it to be delivered, http://www.tirerack.com is the
first place to check.  (http://www.tires.com, their
competitor, has great prices as well but slightly less
selection.)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon
.