Collection

Sorry, my inane post about the Toyota Clown where I wrongly credit the
"Alfetta" line to James Cook instead of to Jeffrey Weiss.

And dug sedon is absolutely right about the sorry excuse for a car: the
Qvale "Mangusta". Just who is in the market for an overweight, underbraked
and ugly Ford Mustang (or in other words, why not by the "real" thing, save
some dough and suffer as much?)
Michael Smith
Calgary, Alberta,Canada
91 Alfa 164L