in re GTV6 values

Commenting on Charlie's assessment, below.  Isn't "cozy"
real-estate-speak for "small"?

Couldn't help myslef, but. . . .

Jay Negrin
AROSC
76 Alfetta GT - the 4 cyl GTV6 - um, er,...........(tongue planted
firmly in cheek!)

> Is it me, or have the selling prices for GTV6's gone up recently? When
> bought mine last year I found several nice ones in the "under $3k"
range,
> now theres very few in that price range any more...

Oh yes, they are appreciating like mad, the next "collectible" Alfa.
The
last "true" non-sedan Alfa (but let's not start THAT again).

Hold on and it will provide a cozy retirement.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA