car lift for sale. NOW.

My local garage is closing down.  The guy (kinda long-term acquaintance)
  is selling everything.  The big hydralift is $500 ("for me only" :).
I can't fit it, and I got a small scissor lift already.
If you think you can get it ASAP, and you're within driving dist. from
NJ, email me and I'll put you in touch.
Jan in central NJ (w. a nice "new" blasting cabinet for $50. cool:)