Spider top frames question

Please help.

I am having frame screws made to replace those on my 750F.  There are
several spider owners who are interested in replacing their's.   (
Check yours out :  they can easily reach a point where they bind
terribly or break if removal is attempted. )

I need to know if these screws will fit, for example, a Giulia spider
as my contacts express an interest in them.   Your parts manual
should tell you.  Please tell me.

Please contact me if you wish a set.  These will be exact duplicates.
A lister had a set made for $150.  I expect that I will be able to
sell a set for $50 plus shipping if I can have a significant run made.

The specs for my top are as follows  :

*  Lower joints : 6 with 9mm collar

*  Front joints : 6 with 7mm collar

*  Center rail :  2  with 12mm collar

*  Front and rear rail joints :   4  with 5mm collar

Thank you for your help.

David