Re: mounting headlight covers

hey joe,

do you have the rubber grommets between the plastic
tabs and sheet metal?  if not, that might explain the
problem.

another suggestion is to sand down the edges of the
lens to fit better, and reduce the stress on the tabs.
 my paint guy did this on mine and they fit much
better now than as delivered.  most headlight buckets
are not the original shape after all this time.

good luck,
ian lomax