Giulia sedan grilles and steering wheels

At the moment there are Giulia TI and Giulia Super grilles and steering
wheels on ebay, closing on 4/29.  Condition looks very good, though they
seem pricey, and they are in Como, Italy.  Not my stuff, etc.

Andrew Watry
Berlina Register

PS: I've considered having reproduction Giulia Super first-series cast
bottom V part of the center Alfa grille piece rmade in brass or similar.
Anyone interested at whatever the group cost would be for the (probably
small) number produced?  They're very fragile in the US parking wars. The
top piece could be done too.  I could look into it if there's enough
interest.