Transmission Switches

       Well, once again I have been proven wrong.  The only switch on the
transmission of the Bosch spiders I have been messing with is the back up
light switch.  However, I searched out a 74 transmission I have laying around
here and it does indeed have some wires hanging out the left side of the
shifter tower.  So I apologize for my error.
       Just what years of Alfa came with the interlock?  None of my 1600 nor
1750 transmissions have this.  My 82, 84, 87 and 91's do not have it.  Both
my 1974 transmissions do have it.  So I guess that was a bad idea Alfa had
for only a few years in the 1970's.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City