Help : re GTV slave cylider (GTV FS)

What in hell am I doing wrong ????????

Please, review for me the process required to bleed my slave
cylinder.  I had presumed that the old one was the cause of a lack of
function.  New one will not be moved after extensive bleeding.

Thank you

David

PS  The fellow I had hoped to sell my GTV to is over- projected
..........   a familiar condition.

It's still available at $3500.   If it is not sold soon, it will go
into bubble storage for me.   I saw a restored clone of this Le Mans
Blue GTV at our club's Hill Climb last Saturday .............
Janice and I almost cried.