Miata seats

From: "Overly,Edward A." <eoverly@domain.elided>
Subject: Miata seats
Joe, I was wondering if it matters what year Miata seats one uses?
Are there any differences? What year did you get? Thanks for
posting the details of your installation.
Ed

My seats came from a '92, and I don't know much about them but very much
doubt they changed anything but the upholstery material.  With redrilling
the mounting holes on the outside tracks and welding tabs to the inside
tracks, plus cutting the excess length from both sides, I can't see how one
set would be more adaptable than another.

And as I implied, there are a bunch of other rice burner seats that might
be as good or better, and might have shoulder belt guides, as some have
mentioned.

Good luck!
Joe