Alfetta manifold

Seattle/Portland area digestables- Anyone have an extra, US Alfetta
manifold lying around you'd be willing to part with for not too many
bones?  I'm heading down next Saturday to visit our long lost friends
Kathy Jo Porter & David in Bend, OR for a bunch of service work on the
Duc.  Their Alfetta has been sitting with a broken manifold for a while
& I'd like to help them get it back on the road.  I could probably strap
the down pipe to the bike as well if you have it.  I can picture it now,
"Now available, express delivery for your Alfetta exhaust parts via
Ducati Supersport".  Offline replies are welcome of course.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA