Re: Dimatteo rudeness or otherwise (NAC)

Howdy Folks,

First off:

WARNING! DANGER! ATTENTION!

TO ALL THIN SKINNED, EASILY OFFENDED PERSONS!

READ NO FURTHER!

DANGEROUS HONESTY AHEAD!!!

PLEASE NOTE:
If you are offended in any way by this post, the poster will be in no way
liable or responsible for any consequences of your failure to heed previous
warnings. Poster's liability shall be limited to repair or replacement of
defective posts at his own discretion. Also, coffee is hot: don't spill it
in your lap.

Ahem. OK, now that we've got that out of the way.... So Mister Fred doesn't
suffer fools. He's rude, he'll let you know when he thinks you're being an
idiot, and all of that. On the other hand, he seems to be pretty honest,
very experienced, and usually more or less on the money. And, he's willing
to take his time to participate. IMHO, kind of spices things up...

Given a choice, I'd rather read posts by rude people who have a clue than
polite people who don't. Sure, polite & informed people would be everyone's
first choice, but are we adults or a bunch of sissy-girl crybabies with
hurt feelings who just come here to get our egos stroked?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, so if you've read this far,
ignored all the warnings, and  you're STILL offended and huffy, please
contact me off line and we'll waste bandwidth elsewhere.Otherwise, kindly
go forth and unilaterally reproduce.