Morning drive..

I finally drove my 74 spider to work this morning. Nice morning drive (top
down of course) down 101 and across the golden gate. Other than the
temperature guage deciding to stop working today, and what I'm asking
about below, it was a very pleasant drive.

I noticed the car starts to feel loose, with a slight shake/shimmy
that is really noticeable at about 60 mph. I think the problem is going to
be on the rear - I didn't feel any vibrations through the steering wheel.

Considering my lack of time and a good place to work on the car, I'll need
to have this taken care of by someone. This means I have to take into
account my (lack of) budget and prioritize the order I make changes.

The tires on the car are in good condition, though I am planning on new
tires all the way around. I was also hoping to replace shocks and springs
as well. Though I may delay some/part of that if more important items need
to be changed.

I'm looking for advice on the order to try and fix this -- what
should I target first? Should I do the springs and shocks after something
else (bushings/trailing arms ?) Is there something else that can cause
this type of problem?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Greg