82-89 spider K&N? IAP air filter 4 sale

I offer a used, very clean, "Power Stack Air Filter Performance Intake
System", originally sold by IAP, part #11081, for 1982-1989 Alfa Spiders,
$139.50 in the current IAP Cat.
Cat says does not fit late 1989 Spiders with Motronic injection, however it
came off a Motronic 92 Spider. Mounting flange fits the Motronic air box
just fine; so I don't know why they state that exception.
Cat. says: "The Power Stack lets your engine breathe cool air through a
free-flow, washable cotton filter." Replaces the stock air box, bolts to the
air flow meter with a nice flange and two other brackets to the body.
Includes brackets and misc bolts. The filter element looks like it is a K&N
product, is washable and is oilable for reuse. It is the cone type and is
pictured in the IAP cat. The filter is clean but needs to be reoiled. K&N
sells service kit--so does IAP for $13.95.
Mine was removed to return car to original condition. Functioned fine but I
never noted a "deeper, throatier sound under full-throttle acceleration" as
claimed, even tho I believe the system does provide some tangible power
increase due to better breathing.
Would like US$40 or so [make an offer-negotiable] plus shipping.
Anyone interested? Let me know off line. In Arizona.
Ev   mdg36@domain.elided

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]