Re: Alfetta Part Number

Hi John

Replying via he digest because we have a bar against accessing earthlink,
or used to have, and the direct message may not get to you.

I have the Alfetta parts book, the black covered ring-bound one, similar to
the Giulia Super one I sent you. If you can't find one to borrow and
photocopy let me know and I'll send you whatever photocopies you need.

Ciao
Les - bleary-eyed from watching F1 till 2.30 am NZ time....    :-(