Fouled plugs---Thanks!!

A million thanks to Dean, Ed, Nick, Wayne, Robert, and Zacharey (and anyone
else I may have missed).  I've learned something!  Tomorrow I will pick up the
correct plugs.  I will also look into replacing the thermotime sensor after I
have installed the new oxy sensor.  Each of your suggestions and bits of
advice were nearly identical.  The 02 sensor sounds like the biggest culprit
(besides the obvious wrong plugs) since the mixture richens as the engine and
02 sensors warm up.  Lets hope it will be this simple!  Updates to follow in
the next couple of days, I promise!

Greg