Fiat (Alfa) and GM

being vaguely 'in the business' the new European manufacturing group would
seem like an ideal place for old Wolfgang Reitzler - formerly head of
Premier Automotive Group (which ran Jag, Aston, Landrover and Lincoln for
Ford) - to end up. I reckon it could only be good news for alfistas as
Reitzler was a renowned 'car guy' and would likely push Alfa in the US to
give GM something interesting to offer (other than the Aztec of course). I
see there are one or two guys working at FMC who occasionally appear on this
list and wonder if they think, as I do, that Reitzler's departure to a fork
lift truck manufacturer was probably a bit of a smokescreen for a move to
GM? Plus I know we're all sportsmen here so if you can find a bookie who is
in the least bit interested, it might be worth having a few quid on Reitzler
to succeed Bob Lutz.... but don't quote me