was: review mirror interiour light

don't let john ashcroft see ya!!!  ;~)  eye, on the other hand, will be keepin' an i out...  :>)

doug s., up in fredneck, w/the pantera out at the nih today...
======================================

   Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 05:48:55 -0700
   From: "Life, Kim M." <klife@domain.elided>
   Subject: review mirror interiour light

   My husband's '76 Spider has a cool light on the back of his review         mirror, far superiour to the measly glimmer I get from the          passenger-side footwell light in my '88 Spider.

   Is his mirror standard, and if so, can it be adapted for my '88? In the
   alternative, if anyone has a solution for an interiour light, I'm all      ears!

   Looking forward to a fabulous topless weekend here in the DC area!

   Cheers!
   Kim
   '76 Alfa Romeo Spider
   '88 Alfa Romeo Spider