'76 Spider seat Questions

I am re-installing my Spider Seats after 2 years and can't
remeber a few key things.

1. Are the drivers and passenger seats interchangeable? I
know which is which, but I may want to switch them due to
less wear on the passenger seat cushion.

2. Where do the thick metal spacers under the mounting
points go? Specifically front, back, drivers side,
passenger side. I remember both being under the passenger
seat, but it was long ago when they came out, so maybe one
does go under the drivers seat. Maybe they both do, I
can't recall.

3. On the passenger seat, the 1/2 inch metal rod on the
back inside of the seat base hits the seatbelt bolt head,
preventing the seat from going all the way back. The rod
seems unnecesasary since the back of the seat latches on
the other side of the seat. Has anyone else had this
problem? Any good solution other than griding it back a
bit?

Thanks,
Jason Glover
'76 Spider