ALFA ITEMS FOR SALE - SOME PERFECT FOR CONCORSO & ALFA CONVENTION

 Hello ALFISTI:

I have LOTS OF GREAT THINGS FOR SALE ON EBAY that I'd like out of my garage!  Some of these items would be perfect for getting your Alfa in ship-shape for upcoming Concorso Italiano and the Alfa Convention.

Here's a short link to my auctions:  http://shorterlink.com/?SZGSK3

Also, I'm selling nice "Alfa Romeo script" brake caliper decals.  Many pairs available.  Gives your brake calipers that factory look.
Check em out here:  http://shorterlink.com/?H5TX6X

Thanks for looking!