<<Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 17:41:38 EDT
From: Newigi@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Steering wheel script?

I have an 81 Spider that has the wood steering wheel. On the left hand spoke
under the horn lever it has engraved "Alfa Romeo" in script. The question is:
on the right hand spoke under the horn lever in script, that almost looks
handwritten, is the word "Hellebore." Or that's as close as I can come to
making out the letters.  Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Thanks.

Norm.>>