1965 1300ti for sale

Hi alfista. Selling my french blue ti. I'm purchasing another alfa and I need
to sell this car. Drives excellent. Shifts smoothly in all gears. A/C system
installed by former Italian car mechanic owner. Small spot of surface rust
here and there. Solid floors,trunk,rockers. Updated ignition system. Updated
rear end. A great daily driver.$4700. Located in Atlanta area. Email me for
photos. Serious only please.
Thanks. Dave Robinson.