Re: oil level

Pottree@domain.elided wrote:

Also, I have found most (many?) non-Alfa drivers WILL NOT BELIEVE how much oil a little Alfa engine holds. I am not that experienced with other makes, is it really that much of a difference? More than a couple of US quarts?
Yes, it is a big difference. The 2.7L V6 in my Acura uses 3qts and change, whereas the 3.0L V6 in my Verde uses 8qts. The difference is likely even greater when comparing small I4s vs the Alfa 4.

--Mark