Re: Milano relay locations

Eric,
I have the trusty shop manual in front of me now. I have searched and
searched, but can't find any relay for the high beams. I don't want to sound
condescending, but do you know how they are switched on and off? I didn't
when I got my Verde a couple of months ago. I finally stumbled on it (did I
read the manual?-no). You press the shaft in towards the steering wheel.
Pulling it towards you is only for flash-to-pass. Or
flash-to-say-Hi-to-other-Alfisti.
All I can see in the shop manual for high (full) beams is fuses. Left full
beam is no. 8, right is no. 9. Numbered from left. No. 8 also is for the
"Cluster full beam warning lamp".
I hope this helps. I am so excited to be able to GIVE help. Makes my day.
John L