RE: NASCAR SUCKS (nac)

I completely, whole-heartedly, unabashedly, unreservedly and with
uncommon passion, concur.

NASCAR sucks.  I hate what they did to our track (Sears Point).  What's
more embarrassing to me, as an American, is that so many of my
countrymen and women, love it so.

Roadracing forever!

TJ

TJ Noto		AFM #134  	Cowpoke Racing-"Friends in Slow Places"
95 Ducati 916 Strada
96 Ducati Monster 900 (Chela's)
61 Ducati Falcone 80
70 Norton Commando Fastback
73 BMW 3.0 CS ("deviated from museum reliquary standard"-Perez)
97 BMW Z3 (Chela's)
77 Mercedes 280C (Mimosa)
00 Ford F150 Supercab
87 Suzuki RG250 (For Sale!)