Re: fuel pressure regulator AGAIN, please?

I'm in the same boat. I'm told that Wenning Motorsports (www.wenning.de) can help, but at one point in the spring they just stopped responding to my emails. If you can get the right fittings, any generic regulator from Demon Tweeks or Summit Racing should work. As for modifying the stock one, I'm told that it can be modified to run at a higher pressure by crushing the body of the regulator slightly (IIRC), but that hardly makes it 'adjustable.' One of the big east coast shops (DiFatta?) said they could modify them for you.

--On Friday, August 2, 2002 9:20 AM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:35:41 -0500
From: "Joseph Kanellopoulos" <kanellj@domain.elided>
Subject: fuel pressure regulator AGAIN, please?

Guys,

I have posted this on the past with no answers, and this is the reason
why I was trying to find a way to modify the standard pressure regulator.

Does anyone know where/how to get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator
for the Milano?

Does anyone have a spare working one they want to sell?

Or does anyone know how to modify the stock one?

Thanks to everyone,

Joseph
88 Milano Verde