Supercharging - but seriously folks

While it'll never happen in my lifetime (unless that ship I've been
waiting for actually does dock in Irwindale), has anyone done the combo:
Supercharging (using a Real supercharger) on a Twin Spark engine, using
a programmable EFI system?

I have no experience with any of the above, but it seems that this might
make for a very interesting engine. I know nothing about turbos but have
driven cars with very hot cams and would find myself humping in the seat
to help get the car off the line. Suspect turbo lag would require me to
do the same.

I've long felt the four cylinder could use some serious low down grunt.
I personally could care less if the engine peaks out at 100 to 110 - but
wouldn't want to increase the grunt by pulling 5k rpm at 60 in 5th (or
so).

Really showing my ignorance, but do / did all Twin Sparks use Bosch FI?
Apparently Zamani Zambri is in the process of making a successful
conversion on a big honkin' 3.0 V6. This somewhat tells me if the TS's
are Bosch, the inlet system can be converted.

Not to dwell too much on aesthetics, but Zamani, are there still a
million, zillion (+ / -) hoses and various doo-dads like there are on a
'normal' Bosch fueled engine / motor?

I've mentioned this before, but a few years ago we had CarNight at a
Jaguar shop. The owner was then in the process of converting a V12 Jag
engine to EFI, which was installed in a hot rod. Just like Miss Jones in
40's and 50's films who suddenly becomes beautiful once she removes her
glasses, the V12 was very elegant looking with all those hoses and other
crap removed from the top of the engine.

Less is more.

Remember you heard it here first.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

Oh yeah, when you send the plans & shop manual, please include
crankshaft pulley 'fired' ignition. The distributors on TS's leave a bit
to be desired, aesthetic wise.